The Ghost of Ebenezer The Ghost of Ebenezer

I think this is my favorite christmas song. That and Carol of the Bells. I'm really making an attempt not to sound too overly-positive. I honestly believe that you have an intrinsic talent to imagine, conceptualize, and produce good music.

It sounds like it is being recorded in a small theater. If I close my eyes, it sounds like I should be able to see the orchestra up on stage. It sounds pretty biological. like a live album. You gotta make a 'studio' version! ;) But then, I have a lot of trouble mastering. So.

frootza responds:

This was an amazing compliment, thank you so much dude. I'm definitely working on improving that talent you are referring to day by day, and that sort of positivity keeps me going. I'm happy that you enjoyed a few of my tracks, hope that you'll follow along too! I'm not even sure what else to say but if you ever need an extra set of ears for a track you are working on feel free to drop me a line bro!

frootza <3

The Chill The Chill

I likes this one a lot, actually. You get gigs doing videogame music? Lucky.

adonnias responds:

No, this was for a school project :)

Fallen Angel Fallen Angel

I love how it begins, the build, then... shiz gets real. lurvs it!

Horizon Horizon

I love the electronics, harpsichord kinda sound and piano. I'm sucker for piano mashed with digital. And the organ/rhodes kinda keys make this unique and flavorful. I loves it.

Campsite Detective Campsite Detective

I like the groove with this one the best, so far. But then I need rhythm to really get into a song, unless it's like an a capella chorale arrangement or something. Or like. I dunno. But I like the layers. I think you're making some good BG musics for games. Sorry I'm not too versed with the genre, but I can see this setting a sleuth-like mood.

adonnias responds:

Thankyou! I was going for a sleuth-like mood for these songs. I see what you are saying about the rhythm. Your comments make me feel encouraged!

Just Drop It Just Drop It

This is fun!

piggemz responds:

tanx bunny

Helix - No Regret Helix - No Regret

Intimidatingly Awesome.

At the risk of embarrassment, I'm going to say hearing your work...
well, it seems like I'll get cut in half, here.
It's awesome work.

Helix6 responds:

Thanks. I'm going to try to release something new soon... 60 hours of work a week, plus some school, plus playing for the company softball team, etc., and I don't have a lot of time left for music...

Helix - Vigilance Helix - Vigilance

Awesome, again.

Yeah. Flippin' sweet.
I'd do more to say something critical about your work, but what do I know?

It seems like you might be using reason? I'm blown away, in any case.

I just seem to be having trouble with my levels.
And it seems like you might be having a tad.. of the same difficulties.

But then, I don't know.

Love the tunes.

Helix6 responds:

The hardest part of music for me is the actual production... The sounds usually come together quickly. It's the balance that is hard. I'm using FruityLoops and Acid by the way.

Helix - Archetype Helix - Archetype

Awe Inspiring.

Interested in a CD. Angerbunny@gmail.com
Probably could get you play at a few clubs up here.
Let me know what you think.

I'll mail you.